BUSINESS GROWTH CAN BE A PERPLEXING TOPIC
Most business owners at one time or another have asked themselves the question: How revenue be increased, or conversely, how can expenses be decreased, either/both with the goal of an improved bottom line. While the reasons may be many, the suspected usual culprits are often not true – lack of money to expand and/or a bad business idea. In fact, the issues are most often fundamental. Like in almost all things in life, you can’t violate fundamentals and be successful. Further the fundamentals need to be rightly sequenced and included in a plan of action.
10 workshops/clinics (two hours in length each). Topics covered will include:
- Organizational Structures
- Generating the Sale
- Raising Money
- Growth Plan Preparation
A cohort is ten (10) weeks in length, with one (1) two-hour workshop scheduled each week. Additionally, each business participant is entitled to 30 hours of one-on-one, and peer group consulting services, during the 10-week cohort period, and for six (6) months after its’ completion.
To be selected for the Program, these criteria must be met:
- Business owner – only one person from business can participant; not substitutes.
- In business for at least one (1) year.
- Minimum of one (1) employee, in addition to the owner(s).
- Business concept must have growth potential, with prospects of adding at least three (3) new jobs within the next three (3) years.
If you’re interested in registering, and want to learn more about class schedules and reservations, contact us by phone at (818) 330-1564 or through email at email@example.com.